ONLINE VIDEO CONSULTATION
Access our health experts using telehealth technology!
An online session between yourself and a therapist is the answer!
What to expect from a video consultation?
Quite simply, video consultations are exactly that... Using video calls to access our team's expertise so you are happier and healthier.
Video consultations are safe and of high value to treat a wide variety of health problems, being equally effective as face to face. Online consultations are perfect for follow up appointments when you can't make it into the clinic to see our team.
We help you by diagnosing your condition through a thorough interview and assessment. Using video, we assess your injury by observing your movement, flexibility, patterns of movement and much more. This provides the necessary information to confirm your diagnosis, and treat you via video consultation.
Online consultations can be set up on your laptop, computer, ipad/tablet device or mobile phone. Like in the clinic – we complete a thorough history to gain a full understanding of your condition; we then modify our assessment by talking you through it.
- Sports & Running Injuries
Pre-natal, ante-natal and post-natal
Children’s Physio (paediatrics)
Rehab before and after surgeries
Strength and Conditioning for sport
Click Let's Chat to find out more
Malnutrition/Undesired Weight Loss
Cardiovascular Disease ( High blood pressure, high cholesterol etc)
Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, Gestational)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Food intolerance and Allergies
Gastrointestinal disorders (Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulosis/Diverticulitis, GORD, Liver disease etc)
Pediatrics (introduction to solids, obesity, failure to thrive, healthy school lunch boxes)
How do I book a video consultation?
We can assist many conditions with video consultations (but not all). Some may require a more thorough in room assessment to determine the best course of management. If you have any questions please contact us.
Online Video Consultation FAQs
Do I need a referral?
- Existing patients that we have seen in the past 6 months do not require a referral
- New patients that do not want to use private health insurance do not need a referral
- New patients that want to use private health insurance need to see their trusted GP for a referral to be eligible (exclusions apply – call us on 6162 2616 for details)
- New patients that are being referred under the Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program require a GP referral as they would when they come into the clinic
How do I pay for the appointment?
Payment is completed by:
Pre-registering your details at Medipass for safe online payment and access any Private Health Insurance applicable to your appointment - click here to register
Phone payment to the clinic – call our lovely reception team on 6162 2616
Can I claim Private Health Insurance
Yes - provided you are eligible.
How long our Online Video Consultations?
Initial consultations are 40 minutes and follow up consultations are 30 minutes.
How do I prepare for the Online Video Consultation?
- Be prepared 10 minutes before the consultation to get ready to go!
- Ensure access to a laptop, computer, ipad/tablet device or smart phone that has reliable access to the internet with enough battery life.
- Try to find a room where there is space to move about with limited background noise
- Wear clothes that you feel comfortable to move around in! Keep in mind that whilst this is an online consultation – it is still a professional service